The stichting ARIS Gebruikers Nederland (AGNL) has been established to support ARIS users with increasing the added value of BPM-, EA- and GRC-solutions within their organisations. AGNL has two different kind of members, companies with licences and advice partners. License members are those companies that use ARIS actively for collaboration around processes, managing transformations and addressing continuous improvement. Advise members are consulting companies that support these companies with the implementation of ARIS. AGNL promotes the exchange of knowledge and experience between the users, Software AG and partners.
- Have contact with peers: other customers and consulting companies
- Participation (and/or have an active role) in focus groups, theme sessions and user group days;
- Sharing experiences and best practices;
- Refenence visits;
- Enhancement of knowledge of co-workers;
- Influencing Software AG’s product development (roadmap) as user group;
- Cooperation international: Get in touch with international user groups in other countries, as well as participate in the International User Groups Conference
- 5% discount on ARIS training at Software AG
In brief: AGNL’s mission is knowledge sharing, cooperation and networking!
A license membership costs 390,- euro annually for organisations and partner memberships costs 500,- euro annually per organisation. Register as organisation gives you the advantages that an unlimited amount of employees can use the membership.